A place to go for guidance, support and challenge so that you can figure out what’s in the way of creating the business you want, such as:
• Business Executive coaching
• Develop the individual(s) to achieve their full potential
• As an Executive, you feel lonely at the top and need support
• Have a sounding board to cement your ideas in your head before deploying them
• Performance coaching – Improving the performance of employees, areas of concern or boost your top performers to the next level
• Business change – you are ready to make significant change to your business and you would like additional impartial support
• People risk – your company is going through significant change and your staff need coaching / support
Business coaching sessions are designed to fit around you and your work commitments. These short sessions usually take place at your premises or over the phone, which minimises the amount of time spent away from your day-to-day duties.
Executive coaching is becoming increasingly popular amongst today’s dynamic business leaders. This is due to its bespoke nature and its many advantages.
An external business coach will be impartial and objective, offering mentoring and guidance, as well as acting as a sounding board upon which the individual can bounce ideas off.
Contact me to have an open, honest and direct conversation…